Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 9:19:53 AM EDT
Ok my last part should be in the mail soon I hope. Its been a long time coming but I am fixing to have everything for my first build which is a service rifle. I have got parts for my Birthday, my Anniversary, for Christmas and just saved until I could buy another. (had to do it this way young married and got my first little one on the way)

Anyways I got a Stag lower, Jp trigger, Old butt stock I stole from my father-in-law, a DPMS bolt and carrier that was stolen from him also, a DPMS 1X8 20" barrel for Christmas, Bushmaster free float sleeve, And a Bushmaster upper receiver that should be coming in soon that I found on this forum. Anyways I can't wait to get this thing complete and take it out to the range. I will post some pics when I get it done I know its nothing special just a normal service rifle to most  but its my first build, and I'm proud of it. The Highpower bug bit me and I just had to have a service rifle and I couldn't afford to buy it all at once.

Thank you everybody on this forum for the help.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#1]
sounds just like how I did my first AR  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
If someone  will tell me how to post a pic I will post one of what I have got done so far.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the help on posting pics jl7
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top