Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/10/2006 8:37:24 PM EDT
Which lowers are the ones available to Kalif at this point? The only two I know of are Stag and Mega. Or has the DOJ cut them off in the past week or two?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a guy named Bill Wiese in San Jose who posts here.  He posts here under the name bwiese, and if you do a search you'll find him.  He seems like who you want to ask.

With all his legal schemes and leading a pack of all who will listen to him, I am reminded of 'tax protesters' who claim to have found a loop-hole too.  I hope you don't end up on the wrong side of the law because of buying into his theories.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Try browsing around here:

www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=81

You'll find it hard to find a list of the "off-list" lowers, because right now, no one wants to make it even easier for the DOJ to make the "list".  But there are plenty of different lowers coming into CA.

If you are in the Bay Area, take a look at gunexchange in san jose.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top