Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/10/2006 12:58:17 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with Stinger lower receivers?  I'm thinking about buying one for a build.  Please let me know if you have any experience with these.

thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a Stinger running and it is flawless, good choice
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#3]
great, thanks for the input.  I'm thinking 16" dissipator-style from Model 1, Del-Ton, or J&T.  It's gotta be in postban configuration thanks to NJ laws...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#4]
check out the barrels from www.cmmginc.com , or www.bravocompanyusa.com they have some very nice stuff and they support this website.
and they will go out of the way to make sure your happy with their products, and extended M4 ramps on all their barreled uppers and barrels
you will end up with a better rifle in my opinion.

ETA: CMMG you can order with a pinned flash hider and no bayo lug, and i think bravo can do the same.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks Parabellium!  I think I might go with CMMG after all, I've read a lot of good things about them on this board.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top