Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2006 4:35:32 AM EDT
I can't figure out how to posts pics. I joined Hunt101 and tried to figure out how to forward pics of my new build but wasn't able to. Is there a thread that tells step by step how to post pics? I run windows 98 and outlook. I'm not very knowledgable with computers. Need advice for "computer dummies"
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:32:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to the full-size picture that you are wanting on Hunt101.com. Below the photo will be "Image Link". Right click and copy the link. When you are ready to post it here on Arfcom, click on the little box that looks like a picture of a mountain (below the area where you type your post), then right click and paste the link in the box that pops up.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:34:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I just bought that book yesterday, it was on sale for $54.00. Did I do good?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top