Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:03:51 AM EDT
Somewhere in the past this has come up. i cannot find it or alink to it anywhere. Does anyone have the info? The  lower looked like it was held together with nuts and bolts.  Am I crazy or did I really see this? Thanks for your help
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I think what you're talking about is the KT-15-B (B for bolt-together) from Kristi Tool and Ordnance.
I just got one , with the included instructional dvd, and it is one (actually four) pretty piece. It is easily completed and the dvd shows you a couple of ways of doing the different operations.
The website is www.ktordnance.com

Disclaimer; I have nothing to do with Kristi Tool and I have no financial stake in it. I'm just a happy customer.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you have a pic of the finished product? I saw those on their website and was intrigued by it. How has it held up (if you already had a chance to fire it)?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Post & Pictures:

http://www.homegunsmith.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=2730a022b37352fffcd6415c4a3bab7e;act=ST;f=11;t=12095
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top