User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 1:46:51 PM EDT
Does anybody know who makes del-ton's LPK"s  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#1]
IDK but they are DIRT cheap. I got 2 at the local show from them this weekend. It has the metal magazine release button. They seem to be a quality kit IMO. Well worth the $50 it cost me, way cheaper than other kits. Went into two stag lowers perfectly fine.

Go ahead and get 2 or 3 :p
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anybody know who makes del-ton's LPK"s  

DPMS
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't like the roll pins in those kits.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Why because they fit tight like roll pins should?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

JCC,

How many different brands of LPK have you used?

Probally 3-4 different brands, im no expert, but the roll pins in the del-ton kit fit tight, but no tighter than any other LPK i have used.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't believe they use true roll pins. If you look at them they are just a circle of metal. A true roll pin is, I think,  more like a spiral.

I think the cheaper roll pins, like  DPMS uses are much more difficult to install properly.  At least this has been the case in my experience.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't believe they use true roll pins. If you look at them they are just a circle of metal. A true roll pin is, I think,  more like a spiral.

I think the cheaper roll pins, like  DPMS uses are much more difficult to install properly.  At least this has been the case in my experience.

These are what all the roll pins I have ever installed looked like, even the ones in my Del-Ton kits...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top