Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/24/2006 2:03:40 PM EDT
does anyone have a video on how to do a trigger job? I would like to learn how.
Thanks
TODD
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd recommend trying the AR-15 Reduced Power Springs before doing any other trigger modifications.

Many here tout the so-called "15-minute trigger job", but I know of no professionals who recommend it. In fact, Sully says a good trigger job should take at least 4 hours and not involve bending/clipping spring legs. If you remove too much material while stoning, you can remove the hardness from the components, not to mention creating a dangerous situation.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I could do with the kit above, does anyone know of a supplier prepared to ship 3 twisted pieces of yellow metal to the UK?

I asked a local dealer he quoted me £45??? Something to do with paperwork?????

Little help guys.........
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
does anyone have a video on how to do a trigger job? I would like to learn how.
Thanks
TODD

trigger job
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top