Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/21/2006 1:52:07 PM EDT
 Hi guys . I am new to ar's  and was given an old A1 upper so I figured I try and build a gun. I live in NY state so I started by grinding off the bayonet luf and ordered a a2 kkf take abrake and will be welding that on. I had my gunsmith order a lower which is a dpms. I will need to order a bolt and carrieralong with a butt stockand lower parts. I figured if the upper is shot outI can always get another upper down the road now that I have a lower.Can any of you guys offer some advice on any problems that will pop up or any legal issuethat I may have  missed.I can't believe the wealth of information that you guys have here.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds like you are good to go as long as you order a non-collapsable stock.

look up the hometown forums and ask others that are in your hometown
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top