Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/21/2006 7:04:52 AM EDT
I am thinking about getting a stripped lower made by Superior Arms INC.  What can you tell me about these lowers?

Thank you,

CSP

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have two. Both seem very nicely made. The finish is a match for the LMT A2 upper on my daughters AR. A close but not spot on match for my sons colt A1 upper.

All of the parts go in straightforward, and everything functions as it should, lower to upper fit is tight, mags go in and out easily, etc. etc. on both rifles.

Mark
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 7 of them and all of the ones i have put together went together great. I have used Olympic Arms, DPMS, RB Precision, and Bushmaster lower parts kits and they all went together easy and with no problems. The RB Precision first time builder kits went together the easiest. Their roll pins are just a hair smaller than the others and they go in easy but not loose you still have to drive them in with a punch. I mean they are like a .001 smaller or something like that.
As for color matching they are or will be the same color as most the big makers because Superior is changing anodizer. They are going to start using the same anodizer as the big boys are.
I did have one that had a fit problem with an Olympic Arms upper but i think it was the upper and not the lower as that upper had the same fit problem on a Stag lower i had. Most of my Superior lowers are the blems that RB Precision offered for a while. So i refinished mine in Norrell's  SOCOM flat black.
All their lowers are Mil-spec. And they are improving their lower's all the time to make them better than Mil-spec.
So all i can say they are the best lowers for the price.
I will not own any thing but a Superior Arms lower . They are very freindly people and will go out of their way to make everyone happy. RB Precision is great also. Robert and Krista are the best dealers on the boards if you ask me.
E3

Superior Arms web site

RB Precision web site
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.

I have one on the way.  

RB Percision appear to be a class act!!

CSP
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top