Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/20/2006 3:34:04 PM EDT
I just read the thread on head spacing. I just put a barrel on a new reciever, shot it and had no problems. I also just built a new upper, havn't shot it, but now I'm worried that something will be wrong. It's a Bushmaster. I don't have the guages or the knowledge to check head space. The armorer said he would check them tomorrow. He told me that the parts are supposed to be drop in but it"s always good to check.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I know Bushmaster is a little higher price but it's what I've always had and I've never had any problems with them. My new build is a 14.5" M4 profile. Seems a lot lighter than my heavy barrel 16". So many options out there I don't know where to stop!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top