Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:41:41 PM EDT
My friend just bought a Stag lower and his Tango Down grip wont fit, plus the Collapsable stock on his Stag upper has a LOT of play in it. What gives? Any probs with Stag being out of Spec?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]
ive heard that tango down has a tight fit just heat it a little with a blow dryer and it should go right on. as far as the collapsable stock on the upper im confused
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
The TangoDown should go on, you just have to find the sweet spot.  And all collapsible stocks are wiggly to some extent.  Stag is definitely not out of spec.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The TangoDown should go on, you just have to find the sweet spot.  And all collapsible stocks are wiggly to some extent.  Stag is definitely not out of spec.

I told him to expect some wiggle but he seems to think its excessive, I havn't seen or handled it so I dont know how bad it is.

He did finally get the TD on though-

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#4]
My Tango Down pistol grip finally wiggled on my Stag lower, but it's not flush. There is a tiny gap and it's off by a slight bit.

I gotta keep trying...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top