Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 8:19:34 AM EDT
Ok if i were to buy a complete lower and upper on the EE would they just lock in together? or do they just come with all the parts which need to be built into the receiver?

And do both lower and upper need to go through a FFL or just the lower?

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:29:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Stick has it all backwards .... You will need to push in the take down pin.

(being a smartass)     Yes Stickman is correct

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes, they would go together, and only the lower needs to go through the FFL.  This question comes up several times a week.  

It may be worth your time to read more of the board, as it will answer questions you haven't even thought of yet.

Ah, so no tools required? And once i buy a complete lower and upper those are the only parts i need? no other internal components?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:36:59 PM EDT
[#5]
You will need mags .... Lots of mags ... And AMMO to fill them, and a way to clean it once dirty

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You will need mags .... Lots of mags ... And AMMO to fill them, and a way to clean it once dirty

Invisiblesoul

and a LULA to help load em
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top