Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:08:03 PM EDT
Any good?  Looking to build a pair of low cost rifles.

Thanks,

CitizenSoldier
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Try a search.  It's been covered many a time.  I believe the jury has decided that they are good kits.  

So are J&T kits.

RRA just announced kits too.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try a search.  It's been covered many a time.  I believe the jury has decided that they are good kits.  

So are J&T kits.

RRA just announced kits too.  

Thanks, I just don't get alot of computer time in the sandbox.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I've built three from Del-ton kits, of various shapes and sizes, and all of them were top notch.  Customer service is a beaut too...where 'bouts you in the sandbox?  Headed over for round two...be safe
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:52:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've built three from Del-ton kits, of various shapes and sizes, and all of them were top notch.  Customer service is a beaut too...where 'bouts you in the sandbox?  Headed over for round two...be safe

Baghdad area.  Been here since late NOV.  Stay safe Bro.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What part of OK are you from?  I live up in the Keystone Lake area between Cleveland and Mannford.  Lived in Tulsa til I got Mobed.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:55:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Stationed at Sill, and am from Lawton (how's that for coincidence)...will be a staff wonk in the embassy this trip, no gunslinging like last trip...keep it on a swivel
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top