Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 4:58:18 PM EDT
well theres so many choices for uppers its amazing!

i would really like something like this

i was wonding if delton would be ok for all the lower parts..

they have a option that says everything you need for your new stripped lower

and then the upper is the next thing

really want the m4 style with a cool flash hider like that..

props to whosevers gun this is.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#1]
i want to get a rra elite entry tactical but they are out ot stock everywhere :(

hep
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
living in california your options on getting an M4-ish rifle are going to be very limited.  you do know that, right?

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:19:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
living in california your options on getting an M4-ish rifle are going to be very limited.  you do know that, right?

ar-jedi

+1
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#4]
P7^
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:08:32 AM EDT
[#5]
If you have a stripped lower Del-Ton sells rifle or Car Kits that have a complete upper assy and all the parts needed to assemble your lower the prices are decent JMHO.

oops you are in PRK you will have problems you can only have an AR that has a fixed internal mag.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, Del-ton would be able to provide you with a kit that is similar to that. The flash hider is a Phantom, and is one of the options that Del-ton provides you with.

There seems to be a few people that question the quality of the lower parts kit from Del-ton, but they are not many and as you can read on Calguns, Del-ton has very good customer service if you do encounter a problem.

Congrats on your Ameetec. My Lauer is one of the ones currently in the posession of the DOJ. Hopefully I can pick it up soon.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#7]
i know it has to have a fixed mag.. which is no problem with the kit that they have..

im going to check out del-ton some more and see what i come up with..

but i just wanted to know if that lower parts kit would be ok?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

ar-jedi

Limitations?  

For us software boys here in Cali, we work around those all day, every day...

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#9]
hahah ya..

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top