Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/3/2006 3:05:54 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find a quick/easy to use "catalog" style listing of all available mainstream AR-15 FF handguards and front gas blocks along with maybe a "mini review" in the form of pros/cons?

I.e.
XYZ FF HG, pic, pro: lightweight, cons: flimsy mounting, won't work with ABC gas block....

I'm looking over some of the pages/threads on ARFCOM but there's so many to choose from that I just want to try them all!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Does this thread help out any?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=172238

Believe it or not, I've never bothered to read it. My LaRue 7.0 is the best out there, so why read about the others?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does this thread help out any?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=172238

Believe it or not, I've never bothered to read it. My LaRue 7.0 is the best out there, so why read about the others?

+1

on both comments
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
One word, "LaRue"

Nuff said,
MadDog
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#4]

One word, "LaRue"

or two words... La Rue.  either way, it's the only one to get.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top