Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 7:31:10 PM EDT
Hello everybody. I just decided to take the plunge and build my 1st AR, with some help from a friend. I'm on a pretty tight budget, so I have to be patient, but I look forward to the whole process. I've been lurking around for awhile in here, but just decided to join. I look forward to interacting with everyone.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome.

Become familar with the Equiptment Exchange and you will find some good deals to finish your rifle.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Welcome.

Become familar with the Equiptment Exchange and you will find some good deals to finish your rifle.

+1

Welcome!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#3]
There are enough knowledgeable members on this site to help you out with just about anything you might encounter during your build. Just don't be afraid to ask.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Just keep your eye off the EE, bacause that is where I do my shopping.

j/k

Goodluck
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There are enough knowledgeable members on this site to help you out with just about anything you might encounter during your build. Just don't be afraid to ask.

Make sure you only ask questions that have NEVER been asked before!

If you ask a question that has already been asked, they will be upset at answering it twice.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make sure you only ask questions that have NEVER been asked before!

If you ask a question that has already been asked, they will be upset at answering it twice.

+1

use the search function
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#7]
lots of good info here.  between search tabs, forums, posts, and feedback, there's a wealth of good information.

you may occasionally run across an opinion as well...

like mine - buy superior arms from RB Precision

glad to see you and good luck.

septic tank

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top