Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2006 3:39:48 PM EDT
I just recieved my WOA 18" SPR barrel from JTAC and I will be using the PRI flip up front sight on this barrel. Since this is my first build...I might have to ask a few questions for those who are far mor experienced as I am. One of them is...which PRI BUIS do I need (set screw, crossbolt..???)? And how easy is installing it?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
i asked the same questoin awhile back.  here's the link:
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=238347
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]
b/c i did not have flats milled into my barrel, i ended getting the crossbolt front sight block where the crossbolts were NOT exposed.  i also got it from jtac supply.  very easy to install and it works perfectly.  over 2000 rnds and no problems.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#4]
How easy to get is lined up perfectly (not canted)?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How easy to get is lined up perfectly (not canted)?

i used my eye and a small bubble level.  make sure you level the barrel first.  it really is pretty easy, just line up the holes.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top