Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 5:36:11 PM EDT
Who's the king of small parts?  Believe it or not, I had great success with Tommy, from Georgia Precision, but since he's defunkt, I don't know where to go to get small springs and such.

Actually, I'd like to get a grunch of small pins and stuff, to stock up my much depleted supply.  I lucked into an armorer purchase awhile back, but those must only come once in a lifetime, because I haven't seen another since.

I wanted to make a bolt carrier assembly tonight and realized I don't have any more firing pins.  I truely hate when that happens.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought some springs and pins from Bushmaster.  RB Precision has also helped me out with small parts.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownells has small package fee. Works out good sometimes but not always. With the discount for a C&R license they are hard to beat price wise. They have DPMS stuff and their own line of AR springs. They carry one partial line of AR pins and springs that have 5 of each in a bag.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:35:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I have bought a lot of small parts from brownells and I was very pleased fast shipper also!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#4]
i use brownells as well and select their first class shipping for small items
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:54:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Try www.pkfirearms.com

They are good folks and site supporters.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:08:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I've used Sarco for small stuff without a problem though I've heard negative things about some of their parts' quality.

RRA and Armalite have been pretty good too.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Stag Arms have a lot of small parts in their online store website.

They have sometimes hard to find 'F' FSB and I ordered an ambi selector from them in my last order.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top