Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/12/2006 2:50:21 PM EDT
Can someone tell me where the best  and cheapest place to get 80% AR lowers. Cast or Forged.
Tannery shop keeps poping up. Any better place?  Sources look pretty slim.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Tannery Shop, I buy all my ar lowers from him, he's good people.

AR15plus.com, I've only bought a laser cast AK flat from them, OK to deal with, IMO.

KTOrdnance, I've only heard of them, nothing bad.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for William @ the Tannery Shop. He is very helpfull and stands behind his products.

ar15plus.com is good too (there items are the same as Williams)

I am still waiting for my 80% from Khalhan.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 on William at Tanneryshop. Can't beat the $40 credit on a new lower if you screw up. Probably has the best price on cast lowers.

+1 on KTOrdnance, especially if you are looking at a higher end billet milled lower. He also just started
making the KT-15B lower - a bolt together 80%, components milled from billet aluminum. The only 'issue' with Rick is that at times his sales exceed his production. He makes his products in batches of 40-100, and once they sell out you may have to wait for the next batch to be produced, but he is great to deal with and his stuff is top-notch.

I have bought from both many times without an issue or problem.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top