Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 1:23:54 PM EDT
I was curious a buddy of mine is going to do some building also but hes kinda cheap so he was going to order from M&A, Sherluk, and Model 1 Sales??  He theroy is they have had ads in Shotgun News forever so they must be ok or they would be out of business.  I told him I would ask here as I have gotten alot of good info here so whats with them?  I have my own opinion but I'm not going to post it here as not to get in trouble, but you do get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have used Model 1,I was very happy with my purchace and they have #1
customer service.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Add Del-Ton to the list.

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Im fairly new to the building side of AR's however. I called a couple of places. It seems that some companies just sell the same parts at a lower price. Del-Ton for example claims to sell DPMS parts. Most of there uppers are  marked on the ad as DPMS but there small parts arent marked, after a call they replied all parts except the non dpms claimed reciever(which is advance ordinance) are dpms. Yet they seem to sell them cheaper than others. I said all that to say this. If you want to know what the quality is, then call them and find out who actually makes them. Some cheap stuff isnt necesarily a cheap brand. Look at the CMT recievers. Good enough for colt but almost as cheap as model 1.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top