Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 5:26:27 PM EDT
When ordering a kit from Del-ton does the upper come with the barrel and gas block attached or not...I ordered a wilson barrel and a gas block with a flip down front sight and wondered if I have to install them myself....
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you order a kit? If you did then i would think it would all be put together.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
IIRC they indicated to me that their uppers are assembled and headspaced.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The only thing you will need to do is stake your bolt carrier gas key bolts!!!  Del-ton does not do this, but everything else will be assembled.   I got a M4 kit with YHM flip up fron sight and free float handguards........you will have to make sure the sight block is at top dead center, sometimes they assemble the kits too fast, mine was off a few degrees canted, sent it back for a full adjustment, great people
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:42:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok thanks for the info guys...BURN!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#5]
i ordered an upper from them mid december,  yes it does come assembled.  and they test fire it before they send it to you.  i could not say anything bad about the quality of the parts and their service.  don't hesitate to order from them.

alex
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Del-ton has never let me down. I ordered an upper from them, it was top notch
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:00:02 PM EDT
[#7]
my 20" hbar was in working order ready to be used and looked great they say that each upper is test fired. is it just fired to make sure its in working order or is it fired to make sure its going to be the most accurate upper out there.but in the real world and the costs of doing business i dont think its possible for  DEL-TON and everyone else to put that much time in every upper for us.
i belive that DEL-TON assembles it together with care, fires it  for a safety and leaves it to us the shooter for accuracy and field testing.
first off I'm sure if there's a problem, DEL-TON would back it up 100%. second if their merchandise wasn't first quality we would be seeing alot of negative posts here.
i bought from DEL-TON because i haven't read one negative post about them so buy in confidence you'll be happy with your choice.
dj1075
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top