Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 9:43:22 AM EDT
In the process of shooting my 6,5" barreled olyarms ar today, the pigtail gas tube ruptured at the gasblock base..DAMN!

Is there any place where I can find the darn tube or another gas tube for a 6,5 barrel?

The problem is that I live in the darned Italy, trying to find a tube here is IMPOSSIBLE..

Argh..

Now, I have my ar inoperable, and tu sum insult to injury I must find someone that is willing to ship internationally the gas tube anyone have any info?

Thanks guys, I'm desperate!

that's the photo..
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Check www.brownells.com

Their prices aren't always the best, but they have a TON of stuff and I'd bet that they ship internationally.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I am also not sure if you can get one sent to you as it is a gun part. I am not privvy to the rules but a lot of people won't mail parts overseas. Let us know if you can get one. I know my comments are not of any help to you but good luck!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Midway.

I know we ship stuff to Italy
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Its under $100, I thought that allowed it...  I'm probably wrong.  You may want to contact OA and see about replacement.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Gun parts require prior approval from the State Department before it can be shipped out of the U.S.  Price is not an issue; permission is required even if it's one cent.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Find someone with a bender and a regular gas tube can be turned into a pig tail.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#7]
sorry to hear that Bro.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks to a forum member maybe I can have this issue fixed, anyone know WHERE to find a pigtail gastube for a 6.5" barrel???
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top