Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:01:59 AM EDT
they are awesome i ordered a 20" rifle kit on Tuesday and i got it Friday morning.the fit and finish is great, color matches my lower and has a nice snug fit. there  packing job made it ship ready  for a journey around the world. also the young lady that helped me couldn't have been any sweeter and knowledgeable about what they are selling.
i give them two thumbs up !!!
thanks DEL-TON
20" wilson
flat top with T marks
DPMS 4 rail block
DPMS FF tube
now i have to make time to shoot it
dj1075
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:04:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I got an M4 kit.....great stuff
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#2]
the other great thing about del-ton besides that their in my state is they offer a 1-7 twist barrel on the m4 kits.

would love to see some time in the future them do it also for the 20 inch ar's.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]
can anyone tell me who makes the uppers and barrels for del-ton?
... just curious since that is what I have also.
Jim
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
can anyone tell me who makes the uppers DPMS & RRA(?) and barrels DPMS & Wilson for del-ton?
... just curious since that is what I have also.
Jim

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I would have guessed wilson for barrels.... as for uppers any markings to tell which mine might be?
no big deal... just a normal  curiosity.
Jim
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought one of their bolt/carrier groups when they were on sale for $90 before Christmas.  It appears to be made by CMT/Stag, but the finish is much better than the one I have direct from Stag.  Del-Ton is an awesome company to order from.  

Their parts kits are DPMS, and upper receivers/bolt are CMT according to them.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#7]
so since I have a stag lower and a upper from del-ton... the chances are high that its all pretty much matching and of high quality parts... am I on the right track?
if so...howjim
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Big +1 for Del-ton Great people to buy from
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought 3 A3 uppers from them not to long ago.

They look awsome.

Fast service too!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top