Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/12/2005 4:46:12 PM EDT
On the cover of the Feb. 2006 Issue of Guns & Weapons for Law Enforcement, there is the "Ultimate Mini .223" A modified bushmaster carbine.  I read the article and all the specs, however i still cannot find what that bipod is?   or where i can get one, it looks pretty useful.  Also if anyone has tried this bipod out let me know what you thought of it.

Thanks
                                           Adam
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#1]
maybe a link to the picture would help because you never know how many people read that here
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Tango Down
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:08:33 AM EDT
[#3]
joker you are correct it is a tango down and here is a link to the pic

http://www.ar15.com/lite/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=213879

(dont know how to make it hot)
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:53:50 AM EDT
[#4]
here is another link where there was a post about it and some pics            HOWEVER I DONT THINK I WILL BUY ONE          they are $200      and no way is a bipod worth $200 to me i can rest off of my back pack for that much $$

TangoDown ACB-4 Advanced Combat Bipod
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=260308
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

www.ar15.com/lite/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=213879

[Paris Hilton]That's Hot[/Paris Hilton]   I'm referring to the hot link by the way.....I havn't even clicked on the link to see what it is yet.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.ar15.com/lite/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=213879

[Paris Hilton]That's Hot[/Paris Hilton]   I'm referring to the hot link by the way.....I havn't even clicked on the link to see what it is yet.  

im not quite sure what the fuck that means   but hey   maybe your just a little to burnt out     LOL    j/k
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#7]
To make links clickable put   [*url] Site link here[/url*]  Just remove * s of course.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top