Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/12/2005 5:16:43 PM EDT
Hey all well ive got the bug.   I have decided that i am going to build my very own AR.  I was searching the net and i found JP Rifles ( which can be found in the links section ), and i was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy just the Lower   or maybe the upper and lower together??  I love the way it looks and i am extremely curious.   thanks    ADAM
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Well guys i just got a reply back from jp rifles    need less to say i will not be ordering a lower from them as the price is out rageous       here  is  a copy of the reply i got.

Adam,

We sell most of our components, but not a stripped lower.  We do sell complete lower assemblies with the JP fire control system installed, choice of the JP bench rest configuration stock, or standard A2 stock.  Priced as follows:

JP-15 lower assembly: $599

CTR-02 lower assembly: $899, only compatible with JP CTR-02 upper or DPMS high riser or low riser machined uppers.  Not compatible with any mil-spec type upper.

Thanks,
John

JP Enterprises, Inc.
651-426-9196 (voice)
651-426-2472 (fax)
www.jprifles.com
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
you didnt look aorund on thier site very much did you. JP makes very highend target guns, and thier parts are very expensive, most are probably worth the money though.

If your looking for  good ar that wont break the bank check out Rock River Arms, great stuff at normally great prices.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top