Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2005 1:43:00 PM EDT
How long can I keep it ? right now I have a bottle in the fridge for over a year.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You are good to go, its likes the cold.

On a different note, does anyone have contact info for Norrells?  I need to get some information and the email on their website hasn't been asnwered.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
can I keep it for let's say 5 years ? I've been using that same bottle for over a year now, still works great.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#3]
As for shelf life, keep the product from vaporing out (read the thinning agent and the product setting up), and its good for a very long time.

If the product starts to thicken from repeated opening and closing of the bottle (vaporing loss of the thining agent), then you can thin it back out with MEK.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#4]

can I keep it for let's say 5 years ? I've been using that same bottle for over a year now, still works great.

I can't believe that ANYONE who uses Norrell's could have it last that long.  You must live WAY out in the sticks and not have ANY friends as after all of my friends saw my refinish jobs, I can't keep a bottle for long at all!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#5]
No, my vote is a stay-home wife.  The only time he gets to spray is when the little lady is off to visit her mother, and he has enough time to bake in her oven and get the smell out of the house before she gets back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No, my vote is a stay-home wife.  The only time he gets to spray is when the little lady is off to visit her mother, and he has enough time to bake in her oven and get the smell out of the house before she gets back.

heheh...yeah and a gallon of Moly !!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:12:09 AM EDT
[#7]

No, my vote is a stay-home wife. The only time he gets to spray is when the little lady is off to visit her mother, and he has enough time to bake in her oven and get the smell out of the house before she gets back.

That is why I built a locker oven per John Norrell's instructions.  That way everything is out in my garage!!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top