Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2005 2:52:45 AM EDT
i saw an ad for a installable bayo lug - just a lug, not a fsb.  it looked like it was two halves that went around the barrel and were held together with bolts.  i can't find it, now.  does anybody know what i'm talking about or where to find one?

also, i'm not sure if this wouldn work on my barrel.  if there's 1 1/2 difference between an M4 and an M4gery, then the lug would have to be installed 1.5 inches ahead of the gasblock to accomodate a standard bayo, correct? looking at my weapon, it seems like that's exactly where the barrel is turned down.

if i had a standard fsb, i'd just wanna replace it with one that had a lug, but i don't.  i have a 4rail gas block (FA phantom upper)
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:57:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like ya might want one of these to replace your gas block: www.bravocompanyusa.com/IronSights.html, top page.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:20:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Mr. Wilson -  thanx for the help, but that's not what i need (for this one, maybe my next build)

Tweak -  that's it! thanx, bro.  now i just need to figure out if it'll work with the M4 profile barrel.  the notch (that i'll never use) might screw up the op.

never though i'd need a bayo, til the other night - now it seems pretty important.

oh yeah, i forgot to ask - y'all know how sturdy this little thing'll be?  i'm not lookin for something to look cool with, it might actually have to be used on semi-soft targets
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Im an idiot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:39:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:50:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thanks for stopping in

I said something stupid without reading the entire post.

Disregard, carry on. Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:26:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top