Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 9:14:38 PM EDT
Got a call from my friend telling me a box with my name on it appeared today at the store. Of course I left work early to pick it up.

RRA LPK,RRA stripped lower,RRA CAR A4 upper.

Im planning to do a little more on this build.

#1 Remove Barrel and install free float rail. Got a DPMS wrench from Eaglefirearms the other day and a upper vise block from model 1 sales a while ago. May as well put them to good use.

Trying to decide on what rail though(Troy or Daniel Defense) to use.

#2 Either replace the FSB and give it a PRI flip up sight or BUIS sights on the rail over a cut down front sight base.

#3 Maybe finish the lower and upper to match the VLTOR stock and Tango down grip. Never tried it myself.

Over all its gonna have TAN furniture,16" H-bar with flip up sights and rail system,ACOG scope(I finally broke down and got one) and bipod.

Funny thing is I told my dealer I'd see her in a few months that Im done building for a while and she siad yeah right I'll see you in a few weeks. DOH!!

I definetly have BRD
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:55:36 AM EDT
[#1]
sounds like your off to a great start
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top