Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:54:26 PM EDT
    Yesterday at 10:15 AM I placed an order via the internet for a 16" CAR flat top from our friends at J&T Distributing. I shortly after recieved a form letter acknowledging my order with an estimate of 1-2 weeks delivery time. I settled in for the wait.

Today I got home from work at 5 PM. My kit is on the landing in the front hall. Talk about awesome service!! It took 30 hours to get my kit. Half an hour later I'm the proud owner of a light weight 16" carbine.

This is my second build from them and I'm just as pleased as can be with the quality and content(completeness) of their kits.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe one of their folk dropped it off on their way home?

That is fast shipping.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
That, or Judy is a psychic. She probably put my order in last week when I got paid!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a lot faster than 2 weeks.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a case of under-under-under promising but I won't complain :)
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:56:00 AM EDT
[#5]
i tell ya those guys rock gonna goto the show in lexington next week just cause theyre going to be there hell i might even get another free shirt from them
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top