Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2005 7:35:08 PM EDT
I am having a hard time getting information that I would consider truly creditable. So I come to you Please Help!!!
I am in the process of building my first AR I have a post ban lower for this build since the assault wepons ban has expired am I still under the legislation that prevents me from having the colapsable stock, treaded barrel, pistol grip, removable clip, all at the same time on this lower?  Can anyone recommend good sources of a pre ban lower for may second build.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The AWB is over, you are not in an AWB compliant state, you can use your current receiver and build whatever you want.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The AWB is over, you are not in an AWB compliant state, you can use your current receiver and build whatever you want.

So long as it is a 16" barrel (or pinned FH/14.5") or longer, and semi-auto.

WIZZO

(I figured it had to be said)
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So long as it is a 16" barrel (or pinned FH/14.5") or longer, and semi-auto.

WIZZO

(I figured it had to be said)

What he said.

<--fellow TN resident.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top