Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 7:20:42 PM EDT
COMPLETED MY FIRST BUILD WITHOUT ANY MAJOR SETBACKS.  IT IS A 20" HBAR A2 ON A STAG LOWER.  THE UPPER CAME FROM M&A PARTS EVERTHING FIT GOOD.  THE BAG TRICK SAVED MY PIVOT DETENT A TIME OR TWO OR THREE OR ETC.  IN ALL IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE PROJECT.  MAY HAVE TO DO ANOTHER ONE WHEN I SAVE THE MONEY UP AGAIN. (UNABLE TO POST PICTURES,  TOO TECHIE FOR ME)
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
you built a rifle, you can post pics!!  ( see the box labled "BOARD CODE" below the text entry box when you start a thread or edit one)

good on ya... and learn to use lowercase, unless you're YELLING!!

tnx, and welcome aboard
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
PLEASE stop using all caps, its the same thing as screaming at us.

Now go take a picture of it and stop giving us excuses.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
i dont have no internet based photogallery dumaflig and have no idea on how to post a pic here.  heck i have not done much with a digital camera except print a few prints.  walk me through it and i will try.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:14:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top