Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2005 9:55:26 PM EDT
Im looking for stripped uppers or assembled uppers(forward assist and dust cover installed) to build on.

can anybody lead me to the best deals?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought my CMT upper HERE at Bravo Co.

I got the M4 cut upper for $99, although they could be had for $4 less elsewhere.

The Non-M4 cut uppers are $95 just like everywhere else in the EE.

It is excellent quality and matches my RRA lower very well. My pics can be seen toward the bottom of page 34 in the pics thread in AR Discussions.

I'm definitely going to keep them at the top of the list for builds in the future.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:15:46 AM EDT
[#2]
EE
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:48:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Adco sells White Oak stripped uppers.  Adco.  I got the parts kit to finish a stripped A2 I got on the EE and it looks really nice, haven't assembled it yet.  MJD
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top