Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/14/2005 11:35:01 PM EDT
looking pretty hard at an eagle firearms upper assembly... anybody have an opinion one way or 'tother on these?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I got an EA lower. No complaints what so ever. Never have heard of anyone complain about EA other.

Since they are pretty much Armalites without the full warrenty, Id say you are good to go.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I got an EA lower. No complaints what so ever. Never have heard of anyone complain about EA other.

Since they are pretty much Armalites without the full warrenty, Id say you are good to go.

+1
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#3]
i didn't know that... i found them on eagle firearms.net, and figured that was their house-brand - didn't know there was an affiliation w/ armalite.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Eagle Arms is part of Armalite.

Eagle Firearms is an independent company, unaffiliated with Armalite.

I've dealt with Eagle Firearms on several occasions and have always been happy.  I haven't bought one of their upper assemblies, but I wouldn't hesitate to if they had what I wanted.

CD
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Eagle Arms is part of Armalite.

Eagle Firearms is an independent company, unaffiliated with Armalite.

I've dealt with Eagle Firearms on several occasions and have always been happy.  I haven't bought one of their upper assemblies, but I wouldn't hesitate to if they had what I wanted.

CD

+1

and E.A. = essential arms which only deal lowers
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:52:06 PM EDT
[#6]
oh, ok... so, the upper is actually a house brand upper for eagle firearms? www.eaglefirearms.net/eagle_firearms.htm
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#7]
You got it.  Eagle Firearms are good people to deal with, too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I just ordered a RRA NMA2 complete rifle from Eagle firearms and dealt with Chris over the phone.  Very professional and courteous.  My rifle and two new lowers were delivered to my dealer this morning but I will not have a chance to get by there until Friday morning.....going to be a VERY LOOOOONNNNNG Week for me.  I am not a very patient person.  As far as uppers, I'm planning on ordering an upper and some other parts from Eagle this week.  Just need to call and iron out the details tomorrow.  I would not hesitate dealing with them.  GS
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#9]
thanks for the help, fellas...
i've ordered from them in the past (stripped lowers), but never heard anybody running their upper... just wanted to get a feel for the quality of its construction.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#10]
doh, misread the original post.

I also have never heard anything but good about eagle firearms.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top