Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/7/2005 1:33:38 PM EDT
I saw a webpage for a company that was selling lower parts kits (Rock River) paired either standard or with their NM trigger. I was wondering if anyone knew what company it might be or of one that has this at a good price? Any help is appreciated and links especially...thanks in advance
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not have any links myself, but may I strongly suggest the Exchange Forum, right here on ARFCOM? Dealers (who will most likely have their web address posted, or links for handy online ordering) have a very strong presence on the EE, and you will often find great deals.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
adcofirearms.com

hopefully from there you can find it yourself.

there is an industry forum which contains all the site dealers
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Egalefirearms or Legal Transfers.  Both are listed in the industry section.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:28:05 PM EDT
[#4]
found the one I was talking about...

http://www.rbprecision.com/

Anyone delt with them? The good? The bad? The ugly?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
found the one I was talking about...

http://www.rbprecision.com/

Anyone delt with them? The good? The bad? The ugly?

I have ordered a few things from them and the service was great.  They were good people to deal with.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top