Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 3:58:36 AM EDT
Looking for a target trigger to punch paper with, will not be used for home defense.  Who makes the best?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:31:55 AM EDT
[#1]
KAC.

For not quite as pricy, go Jewell.  

For less funds than that, a Holliger tuned RRA.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:49:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I put a Jewell trigger in my rifle unbelievable difference in my group size over stock trigger.There are others for more or less $ ,but I am very pleased with the Jewell. Plus its fully adjustable so you can set it as you want.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:49:59 AM EDT
[#3]
have not used most of the other triggers but i have used the woa rra twostage along with the chip mccormick and have to say i love the cmc and will never go back to the rra

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently installed the JP Rifles Fire Control Kit single stage trigger, it works great, and the single stage is better for target work.

www.jprifles.com/TriggerParts.html
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:36:43 PM EDT
[#5]
+10 on the JP
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top