Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/1/2005 1:40:28 PM EDT
I was looking at an Eagle Arms AR-15, but I'm also looking at a company that has what appear to be really nice kits.  The company is M&A Parts (m-aparts.com).

The prices seem pretty good, considering a stripped lower can be had reasonably.

Any info?

Dan C
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]

um.  that's all i can say on that.
but M&A is a good upper at a fair price.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#3]
IT'S A TRAP!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay, so perhaps I'm a little dense.  They were at a local gun show and had a lot of products on display.  You guys are saying they are no good?  Or are you making reference to my post being a trap?

Dan C
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
There have been some dealings with them in the past that was not favorable. A particular individual has the same customer service skills as a wetmop. But honestly , if they have a product that you like and its cheap enuff get it. Money is money, if you can save a lil do it. Some ppl may think otherwise but as long as they dont screw ya over, youll  be good to go.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Customer service skills?  I think I talked to him on the phone.  I was under the impression he was God talking down to a mortal.  There was no question too dumb!

Dan C
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Customer service skills?  I think I talked to him on the phone.  I was under the impression he was God talking down to a mortal.  There was no question too dumb!

Dan C

well there you go.
do you want to do buisness with this kind of person?
as i said it's a good upper at a good price.

Link Posted: 6/2/2005 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought a 16" heavy barrel kit from them as a test, I had not heard good things about them but could find anyone with a first hand account of badness so I gave them a whirl. The kit is excelent, everything was as it sohuld be, all there and new,  they shipped it two days after I ordered it and it arrived quickly and un damaged. I am happy and will definately order from them again.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#9]
I've dealt with them once in the past.  Had no problems and will probably order from them again some time.  Just my first hand experience with them.  The part was a free float handguard, so I haven't dealt with kits with them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#10]
i dont support companies that mess w/ ARFcom members

screw em

h/w, i have heard mostly good stuff about their parts, its just their service/attitudes that seem to be not so good/.....
Link Posted: 6/22/2005 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Someone should ask Ms. Veronica why M&A Parts was refused a table at the Houston gun Collectors Association Gun Show in May?

That is bad customer service.

Someone should also ask her wto ask Mr. Caplan why M&A parts rented a table under a false name and showed up anyway after being told that they were not wanted?

I talked to a HGCA officer last month about this.  

www.MApartsinc.org

Damn, you go offshore for a few months and the inmates have joined the asylum management.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 6:43:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Luke...you are my son!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 6:55:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I had and still use many M&A one peice scope mounts on Long Tactical ar's i've built. I over torqued a cross bolt in one said mount and broke it. I call M&A and spoke with a guy that was the owner I beleive. He sent me out a new mount free of charge. just my 2 cents.

Link Posted: 6/23/2005 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#14]
http://members.cox.net/~ops32cars/images/ar1.jpg

I lurked here for about 5 months before I bought my EBR.  I read a bunch of replys in threads like this before making up my mind on what to get.  Most negative replys seem to be from people who never had any dealings with the company.  They just jump on the bandwagon and post their un-helpful comments and symbols.  I saw M&A at the Wannemacher gunshow in Tulsa.  I had no problem with their customer service.  They were helpful, even though I didn't buy anything from them at that time.  About a month later I ordered one of their gun kits (a mid-length pictured above).  I ordered it by phone and they were very helpful AGAIN.  I ordered it on a Tuesday, and it arrived three days later.  I had no problems with the kit, and the gun shoots great.  
Don't listen to folks who don't have any experience in what they speak about...
ops32
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
i dont support companies that mess w/ ARFcom members

screw em

h/w, i have heard mostly good stuff about their parts, its just their service/attitudes that seem to be n

ot so good/.....

I agree 100% with Alpha.  I'd rather pay more money than walk around pissed off all day because of some jackass yokel in a gun shop.  Go to J&T or someone else.  Too much bad stuff about this outfit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 8:56:43 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Luke...you are my son!!!

Rofl
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
members.cox.net/~ops32cars/images/ar1.jpg

I lurked here for about 5 months before I bought my EBR.  I read a bunch of replys in threads like this before making up my mind on what to get.  Most negative replys seem to be from people who never had any dealings with the company.  They just jump on the bandwagon and post their un-helpful comments and symbols.  I saw M&A at the Wannemacher gunshow in Tulsa.  I had no problem with their customer service.  They were helpful, even though I didn't buy anything from them at that time.  About a month later I ordered one of their gun kits (a mid-length pictured above).  I ordered it by phone and they were very helpful AGAIN.  I ordered it on a Tuesday, and it arrived three days later.  I had no problems with the kit, and the gun shoots great.  
ops32

The experience comes from doing research on here, pro and con, about different products and dealers.  That is one of the reasons ARFCOM exists.  One need not see a skunk to know it's around.
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 8:09:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
members.cox.net/~ops32cars/images/ar1.jpg

ops32

For your information, they sell RRA midlength uppers.

I got a kit from them in January of '04. I wasn't happy with the finish of the upper, but I'm a function-before-fashion-type guy so I let it go.

1,800rds later, the damn thing started FTFeeding every other round with every mag I had. I took the upper off to discover they assembled an M4-ramped A2 upper with a rifle barrel extension. It is a wonder it functioned at all from day 1. After I got home that day, I had the dremel out fixing my upper and adding the feed ramps to the barrel extension that should have been there in the first place.

I buy piddly-dink stuff off them at the local gunshows, but I don't think I'll be buying another upper anytime soon.

YMMV of course.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

For your information, they sell RRA midlength uppers.hr

I saw that jewel of info posted here before I bought my kit.  That's one of the reasons I bought from them!  I also posted that info in another couple of threads where I showed off my rifle.   My upper has the RRA logo promenently displayed!ops32
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For your information, they sell RRA midlength uppers.

WIZZO

I saw that jewel of info posted here before I bought my kit.  That's one of the reasons I bought from them!  I also posted that info in another couple of threads where I showed off my rifle.   My upper has the RRA logo promenently displayed!
ops32

Cool! That must be a really new one if it has the logo on top.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#21]
What logo on top?

Did they move it without telling me?

Where did they put it?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
What logo on top?

Did they move it without telling me?

Where did they put it?

Thanks!

The RRA complete uppers have had laser-etched T-markings and the RRA crosshair logo on the top-rear of the uppers for the past 2 or 3 months.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#23]
I guess the RRA upper I bought in April was an oldie.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#24]
I recently built my first AR from an M&A kit and I've been very satisfied with the results.
Link Posted: 6/28/2005 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#25]
SOMEBODY, PLEASE post that pic of Darth Vader choking the duck/chicked/WTF doll!
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 7:04:06 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
SOMEBODY, PLEASE post that pic of Darth Vader choking the duck/chicked/WTF doll!
xzodus.com/gifs/jerkit.gif

oh man.  don't do that  

it is long past being funny  
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 10:59:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You must be a moron to even ask for that moronic BS to be posted again.
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#28]
I too sought wisdom before buying my first black rifle.  Many of the sages here told me to get one from M&A?  Not a negative word was said about them.  I even spoke to several of the Houston Crew on the phone.  M&A was the place to get my kit.  Oh the joy I felt on my way to the Houston Gun Collectors show.  The money I had hidden away was burring in my pocket.  At the show I go first to an FFL that has lowers and get an Eagle lower.  Then a beeline for M&A!  No groping the hand guns. No sampling the jerky.  Get to M&A for my kit before they sellout.  After all everyone said “get an M&A kit” So I get to M&A early, not many people there, I lay down the money and get IT!  I head to the exit not even a sideways glance at some other gun.  No I head to the truck the long whit box securely tucked under my arm.  Getting home I head to the workbench.  Finely I have it.  My very own black rifle.  Following the instruction from the book a bought months ago I assemble the rifle.  Only one moment of fear as I launched the front detent across the room. But after some crawling around on the floor and I finish the job.  Then on to the computer to see if any of the Houston crew will be at American shooting center tomorrow so I can show of my new baby.  And there on AR15.com is the Incident!  The customer serves insident!  It’s all over AR15. It’s on the Texas page, the build it page, its even on the Canada and Europe pages.  M&A’s name is mud.  I look over at my new black rifle laying there asking to be used.  Where once three was such joy now only sham. Oh what a fickle world. Oh how can I ever go to a Tuesday night dinner?  They told me M&A was the kit to get and now I can never show it, never take to the rang, never shoot it.

Never shoot it? Screw that!  About a 1000 rounds thought it and not a single problem.  And very nice groups at 100 yards.  It shoots tighter groups then I can.
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh man.  don't do that  hr

I personally didn't think it was that funny the first time around.
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Never shoot it? Screw that!  About a 1000 rounds thought it and not a single problem.  And very nice groups at 100 yards.  It shoots tighter groups then I can.

I bought my M&A kit before I started reading the forums on AR15.com, although I did use the instructions here for assembling my lower (most excellent).  I have to agree that my rifle seems so far like it is capable of shooting tighter groups than my eyes can do it justice for.  I just bought a carry handle scope mount and a Bushnell Sportsman 3-9x40mm scope that I haven't had a chance to get to the range with yet, but I am thinking that I will be seeing some good 100 yard groups when I do.
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#31]
I ordered a mid length kit last Thursday. It showed up today. Everything went together perfect, and it fits my Superior lower nicely, and matches colors also. I'll know tomorrow how it shoots, but I expect it to perform well.

That being said, I didn't get much CS from them. I emailed Monday for tracking, and the reply came back "look for the BBT Weds". No tracking number or anything else.

So the product seems fine, but I hope that it would go well if there were any problems.

They were the only ones advertising the mid-length, that is why I went with them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I ordered a mid length kit last Thursday. It showed up today. Everything went together perfect, and it fits my Superior lower nicely, and matches colors also. I'll know tomorrow how it shoots, but I expect it to perform well.

That being said, I didn't get much CS from them. I emailed Monday for tracking, and the reply came back "look for the BBT Weds". No tracking number or anything else.

So the product seems fine, but I hope that it would go well if there were any problems.

They were the only ones advertising the mid-length, that is why I went with them.

I am thinking of getting a mid-length pre-ban with collapsable stock for my next build.  I will be interested to hear how yours shoots.
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#33]
The Mid-length uppers M&A Part sells are right from RRA. Another thread on here somewhere, a guy stated that he got his M&A middy kit and the upper came with the new RRA laser-etched logo and T-marks on the upper.

M&A doesn't deny this, nor do they try to cover it up.

I doubt they use RRA LPKs, though.

And I won't get into what was wrong with my A2 M4gery kit I bought in January of 2004 (WELL before the Texas Chokehold) again. I have already typed my story up too many times and don't want to go there yet another time. I wish I had gone elsewhere, but I have simply relegated this rifle to beat-to-sh*t status.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 5:42:27 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I ordered a mid length kit last Thursday. It showed up today.

So let me see if I got this straight...

You orderd it on Thursday, late in the day. You were told that it could take up to a week to ship out- please be patient. (We can not afford the luxury of subsequent emails and package tracking just to tell you that it will be in your hands before we committed to even having it shipped)

So, one working day later, you contact us for the tracking number.

You get our standard reply: it will be there _______.

You get the package, dead bang boom on Wednesday. Three working days after you picked up the phone and ordered it. Imagine that!

No, not much customer service, at least not in the Neimann-Marcus sense.

But in terms of over-delivering on what we promise? Bam.

Please, when you call us, we might indeed be abrupt and fast. We want to get to the next caller that is asking us "is that a comoplete gun?" We spend 98% of our time servicing resellers, police departments and individuals in the military. We feel a special debt to that other 2%, the civilian shooter... as you are what made us grow in the first place.

Just understand that the niceties of highline customer services such as email confirmations and tracking numbers do not come at the price of $470 for a mid-length kit.

We usualy commit to shipping no later than a week from your order, we most always send it out by the next day. We simply can not afford to do business any other way.

You can always tell when one of the many repeat customers call in an order. They don't ask how much, they don't ask when... they just tell us what they want and say goodbye, see'ya. They know how it works.

Anyplace else you know of work that fast?

We will deliver.

Veronica at M&A Parts
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The Mid-length uppers M&A Part sells are right from RRA. Another thread on here somewhere, a guy stated that he got his M&A middy kit and the upper came with the new RRA laser-etched logo and T-marks on the upper.

WIZZO

That could have been me.  My mid-length parts kit came with the RRA upper with the nice logo on it.  Ordered it on a Tuesday and it arrived three days later.  I had no problem with their customer service.  In fact, the guy I ordered it from over the phone was very patient with me when I couldn't remember my (new) phone number...  
The rifle (carbine?) shoots great.  I love it!  I'd recommend M&A to anyone.
ops32
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Mine shoots fine. No complaints at all.
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Mine shoots fine. No complaints at all.

Thanks, and good to hear. Good luck with it!

Veronica at M&A Parts
Link Posted: 7/1/2005 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#38]
I gotta chime in! I'm new to the AR clan, just two kits... both M&A... Both good kits. One kit had a couple of missing pins; called 'em... couple a days later, the parts were in my mailbox. I'm satisfied with their customer service, and would suggest to anyone to use them. When I called to order and reorder, they answered all my questions, knowing I was a newbie... try finding customer service that even speaks good english these days. Ever build a PC and have questions, only to be routed to some Indian (dot not feather)... and having to ask them to repeat themselves 'cause their accent/english is so bad. AT LEAST they speak good-ole Americaneez, with a good-ole-boy attitude! I don't know much about the ARFCOM member incident, but they treated me OK.

This place has lotsa good info and advice. Glad I found my way here. Hafta admit that I'm hooked on my new toys...
Link Posted: 7/1/2005 9:46:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I ordered a mid length kit last Thursday. It showed up today.

You orderd it on Thursday, late in the day. You were told that it could take up to a week to ship out- please be patient. (We can not afford the luxury of subsequent emails and package tracking just to tell you that it will be in your hands before we committed to even having it shipped)

You get the package, dead bang boom on Wednesday. Three working days after you picked up the phone and ordered it. Imagine that!

Please, when you call us, we might indeed be abrupt and fast. We want to get to the next caller that is asking us "is that a comoplete gun?" We spend 98% of our time servicing resellers, police departments and individuals in the military. We feel a special debt to that other 2%, the civilian shooter... as you are what made us grow in the first place.

Just understand that the niceties of highline customer services such as email confirmations and tracking numbers do not come at the price of $470 for a mid-length kit.

We usualy commit to shipping no later than a week from your order, we most always send it out by the next day. We simply can not afford to do business any other way.

You can always tell when one of the many repeat customers call in an order. They don't ask how much, they don't ask when... they just tell us what they want and say goodbye, see'ya. They know how it works.

We will deliver.

Veronica at M&A Parts

Did you get your credit card machine to work yet?  I saw a link to one on Ebay. Its the old slider style one.
Link Posted: 7/2/2005 12:23:22 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

We will deliver.

Veronica at M&A Parts

How well does this no B.S./no C.S./no communication approach work when there is a problem with
an order?  I.E. lost in transit, missing part, etc,??

Do the high volume buyers you cite (PD's, reseller's) accept this?

Something to think about:
The profit on a $470.00 kit may be just peanuts to you guys but it is a lot of money to some of the
people who pinch their every penny just to own an AR-15 and whose only affordable option may
be you guys or one of the other lower priced companies.

It's great to finally see someone from M&A step up to bat and try to dispel some of the
nonsense.  Hopefully we can continue to get straight info from you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2005 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#41]
I recently purchased an upper from them and the CS was excellent. So was the quality of the upper. I'll give them aq big +1.

Veronica.....I need an 18" dissy......any chance?

Bomber
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 7:28:52 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I recently purchased an upper from them and the CS was excellent. So was the quality of the upper. I'll give them aq big +1.

Veronica.....I need an 18" dissy......any chance?

Bomber

We just do Mid Lengths.

But, how would this grab you? www.mapartsinc.com/productsDetail.asp?id=1054

It's not a Dissappator, but what it is, is:

Take a 16" Bbl (or 14.5" if you live in a civilized state) and peel the a2 FSB off of it, replace it with a low drag Spectre Gas Block. Spin a rifle length free float 4 rail HandGuard over it... just add water, makes it's own sauce. (Any Frank Zappa fans out there?)

What you get is a dipsy-pater that has function and form.

Veronica at M&A Parts
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Not my style....Do you have 16" Dissy's? What name brand FF RIS/RAS rifle length forends to you carry.

I checked your site but parts are stillunder construction/being updated.

BOmber
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Not my style....Do you have 16" Dissy's? What name brand FF RIS/RAS rifle length forends to you carry.

I checked your site but parts are stillunder construction/being updated.

BOmber

Dissappator is a Bushmaster Brand Name.

RIS/RAS are ARMS brand names. We have them. www.mapartsinc.com/productsDetail.asp?id=1129

We also have Yankee Hill, Daniels Defense as free float.

Non free float: Surefire

Some other Handguards: www.mapartsinc.com/products.asp?catId=70&subOne=220&subTwo=367

www.mapartsinc.com/products.asp?catId=70&subOne=220&subTwo=368

Website is not as up to date as we would like! On stuff like this, call with your order.

Veronica at M&A Parts
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
How well does this no B.S./no C.S./no communication approach work when there is a problem with
an order?  I.E. lost in transit, missing part, etc,??

Do the high volume buyers you cite (PD's, reseller's) accept this?

Something to think about:
The profit on a $470.00 kit may be just peanuts to you guys but it is a lot of money to some of the
people who pinch their every penny just to own an AR-15 and whose only affordable option may
be you guys or one of the other lower priced companies.

It's great to finally see someone from M&A step up to bat and try to dispel some of the
nonsense.  Hopefully we can continue to get straight info from you.

If an order is lost in transit or missing a part, it falls well outside of the situation that was being described. That is a different thing entirely!  

In terms of the $470 being a lot of money, sure it is- and we absolutely understand that. What we say, and I will say again... Is if you order it on Monday and are assured that "it will go out in no less than a week from today", we simply do not have the time to fiddle around with someone who calls back three days later all atwitter wondering if that week has now gone by. Buy a calendar, one of those Girls-and-Guns dealies from R Guns www.rguns.net/006_2.html

Now, half those girls look like they been in some kind of fishing accident what with all the shiny metal bits hanging off their sensitive parts, but the calendar works well.

Our bulk buyers do accept how we do business. They usually want stuff overnighted, anyway. I really can't recall abny of them needing a tracking number. They know it will arrive as anticipated.

PD's are generally quite surrised at how fast their stuff gets out. The time elapsed that this takes is roughly 1/6th of the time that will transpire before we see a check from their p.o.#.

We can do any rifle/car kit to any 48 United States as UPS Ground (from Illinois)  for $19. If you want expedited, we can do that but can only give a rough estimate at the time of order. It always sounds a bit odd when people ask, "how much?". Put yourself in our place thinking, "either you need it overnight or... didn't you?", and what Mom always used to say, "If you gotta ask, you prolly won't afford it!". Most folks (19 out of 20) just decide to stick with UPS Ground, anyway. It's pretty much so a waste of time and effort quoting expedited rates for such calls.

A good thing to remember: What many folks do not understand is that thay have to inspect the package for damage and loss before letting the driver slink away! Make any claim right then!

Veronica at M&A Parts
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 8:29:23 AM EDT
[#46]
just add water, makes it's own sauce. (Any Frank Zappa fans out there?)

Veronica, you Rock LOL

Oh Yeah Baby, I'm a Frank fan from way back
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
just add water, makes it's own sauce. (Any Frank Zappa fans out there?)

Veronica, you Rock LOL

Oh Yeah Baby, I'm a Frank fan from way back

"I proceeded to tell him future then as long as he was hanging around I said,
the price of meat has just gone up and your old lady has just gone....."

Gotta love FZ

Veronica,

Thanks for the links to the rail systems. I know that RIS and RAS are trademark names owned by ARMS and KAC respectively but they are also used here like kleenex and zerox and coke. Thanks for the lesson but it wasn't required.

I didn't know that Dissppator is a Bushmaster brand name so you schooled me there...props. If anything, it sounds like a trademark name as opposed to a brand which is what "Bushmaster" is...a brand.....but I digress like you did.

Do you sell 16" barrels that can take a rifle length handguard or not?

Oh and by the way.....these guys might want to consider that Dissippator is a brand as you have stated:

Model 1

I've had good service recently from you but without straight forward non wise ass responses I may have to change my mind on where I buy.

Bomber

Link Posted: 7/5/2005 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I've had good service recently from you but without straight forward non wise ass responses I may have to change my mind on where I buy.

Bomber

My thoughts exactly. I just wonder that it is too much trouble to provide order info and tracking. Some people (like me) like to know when to expect stuff so they can be home to "inspect the package before the BBT scoots", and wonder when a company has an issue with that.

All in all, the parts I bought came out fine, but unless I want another middy kit, I hesitate to go back. It is my money, so knowing where in the world it is means something to me.
Link Posted: 7/6/2005 5:01:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Bomber

My thoughts exactly. I just wonder that it is too much trouble to provide order info and tracking. Some people (like me) like to know when to expect stuff so they can be home to "inspect the package before the BBT scoots", and wonder when a company has an issue with that.

All in all, the parts I bought came out fine, but unless I want another middy kit, I hesitate to go back. It is my money, so knowing where in the world it is means something to me.

The internet is a hard place to communicate. What you may figure as a wise ass response, others (including the writer) might figure is just a way to get the message across. I have no interest in "schooling" anyone. Life aint a contest, it is meant to be a sharing of information, much as this website should be. When people "keep score", it puzzles me. I have as much to learn as the next guy, and if he can help me out, so much the better.  Have a little Greeen Rosetta. (It makes the muffin betta) {Frank Zappa again}

All of our kits are sent out with signature required. TexLurch, your fears are unfounded.

All in all, take stock of the situation. We ship it fast, faster even than what we promise, and most other parts houese don't even do that. You get a complete kit shipped for $19 and out of that we demand that you be given the opportunity to look at the package (by paying for a 'signature required')

Try to keep all of the factors here in view, not launching off on one amongst the many.

We had considered doing a similar model, but after looking at the bennefits... why? All you're getting is a longer sight radius and handguard. We liked out version better, and hey- they already had the Dissapator, so why do something that's already out there? We did our version www.mapartsinc.com/productsDetail.asp?id=1054. Different is good, gives folks more choices. No one thing is best for everyone.

So, no, we do not sell the "Dissapator", Model 1 would indeed be the only parts house source that I believe exists, but then again, I've been wrong before.

Been married twice.

Veronica at M&A Parts
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#50]
ARF.com exists to provide info about businesses?  I thought it existed so ignorant jackasses can spread rumors about people they don't do business with anyway.

Gee.  Was I mistaken.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top