Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2005 5:01:27 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with Bravo Company?  Are their upper receiver's any good?

What about MOS brand uppers?

Alos, I noticed that they sell M4 barrel extensions as separate components (to go with the receiver's with M4 feedramps, I guess).  How are the barrel extension and barrel held together?  Can I attach/swap out a barrel extension myself, or is this something that I have to have done?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 5:02:49 AM EDT
[#1]
They are top notch.  Among the best here at ARFCOM.  I would not hesitate to buy anything from them if they had what I needed.

BARREL EXTENSION SWAP IS NOT POSSIBLE ON A BARREL THAT IS ALREADY CHAMBERED AND DRILLED WITH A GAS PORT.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 5:04:28 AM EDT
[#2]
They SHOULD BE BANNED FROM CIVILIAN USE!
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 5:16:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

markm:
So the other day I called you an idiot for saying this.  For some bizarre reason I thought you were serious.
I'm the idiot, my apologies :)  

Oh, and do business with Bravo Company with complete faith you'll be treated fairly.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 5:17:36 AM EDT
[#4]
+ 1000 on Bravo Company.  GReat products, excellent service, and all around nice people to deal with.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#5]
My favorite supplier.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 6:59:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
+ 1000 on Bravo Company.  GReat products, excellent service, and all around nice people to deal with.  

I've received nothing but great service and products from Bravo Co.

They will take care of you!

Link Posted: 5/12/2005 7:19:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They are top notch.  Among the best here at ARFCOM.  I would not hesitate to buy anything from them if they had what I needed.

+1

BARREL EXTENSION SWAP IS NOT POSSIBLE ON A BARREL THAT IS ALREADY CHAMBERED AND DRILLED WITH A GAS PORT.

Well, I would say "not advisable".  
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Brovo Comapny is great!  [smoky from friday] neeeeeeeever ever ever ever ever ever[/smoky from friday] had an issue whatsover when ordering from them. Fast shipping to, but I'm also like 50 miles or so from them.

Now if only we could get these guys out to join us for a shoot or something.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 7:52:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought a CMT upper and bolt/carrier from them a while ago.  Products were top notch, packaged well and got to me in well under a week.  Plus, the prices are damn good.  Yay Bravo!
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 7:52:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Well, I would say "not advisable".  

Ok, I'll admit it's a task for a fully qualified gunsmith, who has access to precision machining tools and has a FULL AND COMPLETE understanding of the AR operating system.  Any one of those items left out, and you have a recipe for KABOOM.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

markm:
So the other day I called you an idiot for saying this.  For some bizarre reason I thought you were serious.
I'm the idiot, my apologies :)  

No sweat!
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 8:54:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Bravo Co rocks !!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Bravo Company is Top Notch
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Bought the LMT M4 upper from Bravo Co, it came in 3 days just like they said. Made several other purchases from them, always fast and great quality. Don't hesitate to do business with them, Paul is a good guy!
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Bravo is the best! Trust me!

ETA I have a MOS M4 upper and its great, one of the few out there that are true M4 in every sence of the word, 1/7 4150 steel, chrome lined, and true M4 feedramps. And at a great price to boot. I had 1 problem with the upper itself(CMT), but Bravo took care of the issue imediatly and swaped my barrel onto a new upper with no charge to me. Works great now, hopefully ill get around to shooting it this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#17]
They are one of the best if not the best company I have ever dealt with.  100% trust.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#18]
BravoCompany is A+ by me.

Danny
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 12:15:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Paul and BC is the best company I deal with.  The service is top rated.  I have ordered from them over 7 times and all orders at my door, well packaged, within 4 days.  

I have talked to Paul many times, very friendly and eager to help.  You will not go wrong with BC.

77Bronc
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 12:34:35 AM EDT
[#20]
I buy everyting I can from Paul, if they don't have what I want I really think long and hard about if I really need what I'm trying to buy. Service is top notch and fast fast fast shipping.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Darn fine and honest as can be, I order on Monday and it is here by Friday with no B.S.
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 6:44:43 AM EDT
[#22]
I recently ordered a complete LMT upper from Bravo Company. I talked to Paul and he was extremely helpful. When I was ready to buy a LMT lower I asked Paul for a recommendation, as he does not sell lowers. He provided me with a great point of contact for the lower. I will not hesitate to do business with Bravo Company again. Semper Fi, Ray Rinehart
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Bravo Co. is one of the best and one of my favorite suppliers. Good communications and fast shipping.

I even joined their Team Bravo so that I could get the latest info of new product arrivals, sales, specials, hard to find inventory arrivals, arrival of new inventory and general information via my e-mail.
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Hey , what do ya think these threads tacked to the top the "FEED-BACK" forum under the Equipment Exchange are for?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=254917

Their for folks who want to know who to deal with and who to avoid.......

Wrong forum for this question, IBTL.

Mike

ps - btw, there's a big +51 there for Bravo and you can add another to make it +52 as I had "another" good transaction with them just last week, and forgot to to add +1 yet........
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#25]
I ordered a 6.87mm SPC upper from them.  Asked for some custom stuff on it.

They deleiverd.  Great guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#26]
they suck they sell me stuff and take all my money and the do it fast too
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Bravo is great!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Talked to them twice , they were great both times , I ordered there last 16 M4 LMT upper they had on hand fri . When brown santa arrives with it Ill let yall know how it turns out.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#29]
i ordered a bunch of stuff from them for my build and they are top notch the MOS is good i got one of the last MOS M4 barrels they had, i would defently order from them again.

also i ordered some stuff from JtacSupply and they were awsome, actually told me to go to bravo for the stuff they did not have in stock.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#30]
YES, got all my YHM stuff (BUIS, gas blocks, fore ends,)  from them, great service, good prices.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#31]
They are great. Easy to use website, good products and price, fast shipping with tracking. Way better selection than I have around my neck of the woods ( Impact....hmmmm...). I have used Bravo before and look forward to it again. Give them a try you'll like 'em.

I hope Bravo is reading this as I am waiting with cash in hand for the YHM Flip up FSB w/bayo lug to come off backorder.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:43:22 AM EDT
[#32]
+1 for BRAVO COMPANY
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:01:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Another great experience with Bravo here.  I ordered their MOS 20" upper with 1/7 twist.  All parts are top quality, and service is great.  I'll definately be ordering from them in the future.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Great company to deal with...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#35]
+1
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
They are great. Easy to use website, good products and price, fast shipping with tracking. Way better selection than I have around my neck of the woods ( Impact....hmmmm...). I have used Bravo before and look forward to it again. Give them a try you'll like 'em.

I hope Bravo is reading this as I am waiting with cash in hand for the YHM Flip up FSB w/bayo lug to come off backorder.

impact kinda sucks, mostly the large (fat) fellow is a asshole i doubt ill do any business with them in the future unless im dealing with the old guy. and i found out the stuff they have on the website that says instock does not mean its at their store... did i mention the fat guy there is a dick?

bravo defently has some more of my money in the future as does jtac, he helped me out alot with those confuseing M4 ramps and figureing out what i needed, i just wish i could of bought more than a upper from him
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top