Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 6:46:45 PM EDT
Here's my AR. I'm really enjoying it and I've been thinking about what else I might do with it. Here's the specs:

-RRA lower with 2 stage trigger
-RRA Midlength uppper
  -lightened under handguards by ADCO
  -14.5" barrel, chrome lined chamber and bore
  -Vortex FS
  -DD 9.0 foreend
-RRA 6 pos stock
-EOTech 512 on Larue mount
-Larue BUIS
-DD sling attachment
-green MOUT sling
-G2 light with shock iso bezel attached with 1 Weaver Ring and using after market pressure switch

I might try a forward grip one day. It's a bit muzzle heavy so a heavier stock like a Magpul might make it balance better. I could improve the light. I think I'll wait till LED weapon lights mature a bit though.  It shoots as well as I do and runs like a champ.

Has anyone else run their pressure switch like mine? If you can't quite see, it's on the 9 O'clock side of the rail and the wire is running from the tailcap of the light in front near the unused frong sling swivel attachment.

AR Pic 1
AR Pic 2
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:23:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice build.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet. I like it and ADCO.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top