Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/23/2004 3:30:32 PM EDT
I'm looking and looking and looking and I can't seem to find a good deal. So many great prices on lowers, such large money for uppers...

I want a 20" chrome-lined barrel, preferably gov't profile, for less than Bushy's $200+...

Where do I find such a manufacturer?!?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Just the Barrel? Bare? or an assembly with the Handguards deltaring and gas tube?

The Bushy barrel is 195 +S&H or 219.95 +S&H for the assembly.....

Chrome lined NM barrel is 209.95 assembly....

Equivalent from M1S is 135 BARE + S&H (Oops 170 I priced the non lined model....)

Or 216.50+S&H for all of it.... (Adjusted for Chrome lining....

I Would still likely pay the extra duckets for the Bushy..... (Oops again I would definitely go with Bushy here as the barrel is much better Quality and much cheaper!)

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I just sold a chrome lined barrel in the EE for $125.  See them all the time.

If you want new.... then a Bushmaster is going to be hard to beat on price.... for such an excellent quality barrel.

I got my bushy govt profile barrels as the complete assembly from Chris at www.eaglefirearms.net
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
M1S barrel assemblies don't come with sling swivel/rivet, front sight post/spring/pin, or delta kit (just barrel nut). Once you price all these little things up like AFSOC has done, it's worth it to get a Bushy. I +1 the Bushy.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top