Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 6:59:41 PM EDT
Anyone in the nashville tn area that will cut a bushmaster barrel from 16" to 14.5" with rethread?
I live north of nashville.

Thanks for the help
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
There is Jeff Walley at Specialty Arms in LaVergne. He is really the best gunsmith I know and has all the stuff to do just about anything you want. Give him a call at (615)-793-9696. There is also a guy by the name of Bill Scarpino and you can get a hold of him through the ON Target shooting range in Murfreesboro. Their number is (615)-890-2960. I've never used him but talked to him the other day for about 45 minutes asking him about gunsmithing and he took the time to answer all my questions and was very polite andseemed very proffessional. I asked him about threading a barrell for me and said it would run $50.00. That is pretty fair IMHO. I'm interested in having him do it but Jeff is the one I've gone to for years and is a really good guy to boot. Hope this helps. Take care.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top