Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2004 12:06:03 PM EDT
I am currently in the process of turning my "post ban" into a "no ban".  I've already got the brake removed from the barrel but in order to complete my project I need to replace the front sight with a piece that has that EVIL bayonet lug.  I searched the net for a front sight with the lug but I'm obviously not looking in the right places. If you all could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. (I'm also looking for a real flash hider)

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the INDUSTRY Partners on here.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you! I always seem to make things more difficult than they need to be!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Bravo Company USA provides the "F" marked FSBs for use with carry handles and aftermarket BUIS.  YHM provides the standard FSB.  Both of these are undrilled.  There is no such thing as a FSB swap, as there is no standard as to where the taper pins are drilled/reamed.  If you don't have access to precision measuring and drilling/milling equipment, you shouldn't even try it.  Trust one of the industry partners, like Kurt's Kustom, to do the work for you.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top