Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/15/2004 5:36:32 PM EDT
Guys,

Eagle Arms has a stripped lower by Stag arms for $85.00. They have the lower kit including trigger and grip for $54.00--which equals 139.00.

They also have the complete assembly lower for---you guessed it---$139.00.

Being a newbie, should I get the completed lower or the lower and separate parts for the experience? I hate to not get "free" labor! GR
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd go with free labor, unless you just want to install the parts yourself for the experience...

I bought my first one complete, then I had an example for future builds...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've built a bunch of lowers.  It's no big deal.  But if they're offering to do the work for the same price, that's what I'd get.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Go w/ installed....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#4]
+1, why take the chance of scratching it yourself, they do good work. I just got a BM lower from them. I had a collapsible on it, and upper attached in less than 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:24:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've built a bunch of lowers.  It's no big deal.  But if they're offering to do the work for the same price, that's what I'd get.  

That's what I did.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top