Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/15/2004 3:32:56 PM EDT
I recieved my barrel from Del-Ton this afternoon. The barrel I ordered was a 20" Amalite barrel Post-Ban Chromed lined Barrel 1/9" twist as per the internet site and the shipping invoice. .....BUT, the barrel it self has NO markings at all any where on it.
Is this normal for a barrel that is manufactured by Armalite?

It has a front site base marked D99 RI 2. The "RI" is in a circle. These are the only markings.

Help. This is my first build!!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had two Armalite barrels, both chrome lined 1/9 barrels and neither had markings on it.  That's the way they come.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got 3 20" stainless barrels with no markings except for a single letter stamped near the barrel extension.  I ordered them direclty from Armalite.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]
O.k. I am feeling alot better now........whew! Just about messed myself over nothing. Thank you.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top