Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2004 5:30:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a kit from M1S last week and received it in two days and was very pleased with the kit.  I agree on ordering from sponsors, but for some people it comes down to what you can afford.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#2]

JoeBud
              I agree on ordering from sponsors, but for some people it comes down to what you can afford                                        

Not all of them!!!! One of the major manufacturers/suporters of this site has put the screws to me and my customer.  They told me lowers were in stock and ready to ship now a month later I still dont have it and yesterday they told me it would be 4 weeks.

All I can say is if RRA has what u want thats my recomendation they have been a class act best AR  Manufacturer/Distributor I have dealt with got receivers faster than what I was told on the phone.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top