Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 11:40:58 PM EDT
Howdy!

My brother-in-law, best friend and I are looking at building some AR's.  We've been considering J&T (I have one of their kits and I am impressed) Model 1, and M&A, but so far, based on price and some other considerations, it appears we're leaning towards M&A.  Does anyone have any pics of their M&A AR's?  Can anyone give me any feedback on them?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#1]
My first build was an M&A mid-length on a EA lower. I was very satisfied. Sights were dead-center/flush after zero, quality seemed as good as any. The handguards were cheesy, but most are, I replace all of my hand guards with Cav Arms as soon as I get an upper.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#2]
http://home.centurytel.net/timwilson/PA020033.JPG
Picture  isn't too great, still learning how to use a digital camera.

The lower is from Fulton Armory, LPK and butt-stock from ADCO (RRA), and a pre-ban DCM upper from M&A parts.

The finish between the upper and lower is spot-on color wise and very close texture wise.

I've only shot one box of Black Hills 55gr fmj through it so far, but function was 100%.

68gr Black Hills was giving me 3/4" groups at 50 yards

Tim
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I built my AR about a year ago using a kit from M&A Parts, the quality of the kit was good and their service was extremely fast!  

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm very happy with mine.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Great! Thanks very much for the pics and feedback.

I'll pass the info along to the other two gents.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top