Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/4/2004 5:16:44 PM EDT
I have an idea of the upper that I want, but I am having a hard time finding a source for it.  Here are my specifics that I want:

1)  20" barrel
2)  Free float handgaurds
3)  A3, with or w/o carry handle
4)  would prefer stainless barrel, not necessary
5)  would prefer folding front sight, not necessary

If you know of a source could you post a link for me.  Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd go to www.adcofirearms.com, they either have it, can get it, or can build it. Welcome to the site, you have the best user name I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Rock River Arms Varmint barrel.  Very accurate, not too expensive.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#4]
RRA from ADCO. Best bang for the buck IMO.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/post-ban/purvmb249ss.asp
closest thing I can find.

AAAAHHHHHH.  That is it exactly.  That MSRP is scary though.  I'm sure that it retails for a lot less.  I found the RRA upper on adco, but did not really like the look of the handguard.  Thanks for the help guys.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Adco can probably build that RRA barrel into any type floating guard you want.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/post-ban/purvmb249ss.asp
closest thing I can find.

AAAAHHHHHH.  That is it exactly.  That MSRP is scary though.  I'm sure that it retails for a lot less.  I found the RRA upper on adco, but did not really like the look of the handguard.  Thanks for the help guys.

Just so you know the barrel shown in that link is 24" not 20" as you requested, but Bushmaster also makes 20" stainless barrels, so I'm sure you can request to have them slap one of those on for ya, if you do decide to got that route.  I do agree that MSRP is pretty high, but think of what you get, FF handguard and SS barrel...and flattop, and being a Bushy,  maybe it's not THAT bad
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top