Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2004 4:50:23 PM EDT
Is the ACE 5 position SOCOM collapsible stock worth the extra money compared to a 6 position RRA M4 stock? Will the ACE collapse as short as the RRA?

Mike
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
SOCOM is indestructible. RRA M4 is just a slightly better M4 stock. It depends if you want your stock to be able to take down a door or not. Length wise, the RRA I believe is shorter.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Taking down doors sounds like fun, but my main goal is a little more metal rather than the plastic stock. If it collapses within an inch of the RRA I'll get one. These stocks also look pretty bad ass. I've got a full length on my OLY PCR9 and it's quite stout.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top