Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2004 4:38:17 PM EDT
does any body make a quad rail system for mid length handguards
thanks
[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Troy MRF-M, Daniel Defense 9.0 & Rock River Arms/Yankee Hill Machine midlength are three that immediately come to mind.  Any of the suppliers in the industry forum would be able to get these for you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out Bravo Co on EE.

Their web site has them for 99.00. Best price I have seen.

Its a YHM Tactical Handguard.

banks308
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
PRI and ARMS.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the looks of the YHM lightweight ff forearm, but I hear the rail is a little out of spec.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
PRI and ARMS.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  I have (had) one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#6]

I like the looks of the YHM lightweight ff forearm, but I hear the rail is a little out of spec.

Not much of a problem; Tango Down grip fits a little tightly, but no other products that bolt to rails are affected by the small change in specs as far as I know. I think the ones they manufacture now no longer have this problem. Anyway, BrightFlashlights has his own industry section and sells YHM handguards at pretty low prices.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Check ADCO. They carry the Daniel Defense 9.0.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm in the market for the same thing.  Could someone post a link to some of these company's websites?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Armalite makes a midlength quadrail if free floating doesn't matter to you.  Its two pieces and clamps to the barrel nut.  Solid as a rock once installed.
Scott
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top