Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 4:05:08 PM EDT
I am going to build several m4 style ar's.  Has anyone ever dealt with www.del-ton.com?  They have decent prices, just never see anything on here or anywhere about them our there product.

Or should I just get my uppers from eagle arms? where I will getting my Stag ARms Lowers.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have not bought uppers from Del Ton, but my other dealings with them have been good

Same here, many small parts orders, but never complete uppers.  Complete satisfaction with every transaction.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll be pleased with Del-ton. Tony's a stand up guy with a wealth of knowlege and has never taken a shortcut with anything he's ever sold me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:20:20 AM EDT
[#4]
thank you for the replies,  I have bugged the crap out of them with emails,  Kassandra has been very quick with response and they are very competitive in pricing.  I was just concerned that no-one every "discussed" this company on here or any other board I regularly read.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:27:18 AM EDT
[#5]
My M4 upper just came from delton (1:7 chrome lined 14.5" with phantom and YHM 4rail).   I havent had a chance to test it yet becuase the lower for it arrives today (YAY!).  From a purely physical run down, it looks great, and didnt cost a ton.  I ordered it friday, it was assembled tested and got to me by tuesday.  Tony and Kassandra were both very helpful in the whole process.  I'll let you know how the trial goes later.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#6]
My latest barrel came from Del-ton. Stand up folks with good prices and the best customer service youll ever get.

+1111111111
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered my new complete upper from them this mornig,,  Hopefully it will arrive next week and the stag arms lower from eagle firearms will show up just after that.  Hopefully the will make a nice weapon.  I can't say enough about how helpfulKkassandra and Tony have been in this process.

I will be back for more.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:16:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought a chrome lined 16" flat top. Man nothing but trouble. The empty casses are getting stuck in the chamber. Sent it back tony polished the barrel. Still jamming. Firing  good ammo xm193, umc, sellier & bellot. Gotta call tony back tomorrow lets see what happens this time.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:20:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I just recieved a 20" barrel Armalite chrome lined 1/9 twist post ban, and a flat top upper from Del-Ton. They are perfect. The upper is an even black I got mine for $81.00 before shipping. I like them. When I called they were very helpful and quick to answer my questions. I will use them again later this month. I still need another upper and lower parts.

I am currrently building two AR15's at the same time.

I hope this helps.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Well I called tony and he did take care of me. They are all out of chrome m4 barrels 1x9. So he is gonna refund my money. I agree 100% with him its a bad barrel not bad workmanship. The fit and finish was excellent. I would liked to have had him rebarrel it but he said his chrome 1x9 barrels are atleast a few weeks out. But I am sure I will be doing business with him in the future as he does take care of his customers. He offered to change over to a dpms 1x7 chrome or a 14.5 1x9 chrome but I like the 16" barrel. Those chrome barrels are getting so hard to find I called 5 places and no one had one (1x9) I finally called adco and got steve's last one and he's not sure when he will be getting more.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I got a m4 flattop upper from them a few months back. I just put the gun together and
fired it with no problems.
the color is a perfict match to my PWA lower nice and black.

John
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#12]
$299 for a flat top upper.... that's just soooo not right. at least i know where my next 3 bills will be going...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:10:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Del-ton is great PERIOD!!! They are in North Carolina so shipping from them in my case is usally next day. Tony hooked me up with an Olympic SUM barrel that out shot my Rem 700. By the way the Rem 700 is a 24 inch 1 inch diameter hand made monster of a tactical bolt gun. That silly Oly barrel shots em into one hole. Anyway Del-ton is GOOD TO GO. They are a small operation and you watch they will become another ADCO or MSTN. Mark my words.

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Another A+ for del-ton.  The parts & service have been top-notch.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Another A+ for del-ton.  The parts & service have been top-notch.

+1
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I got my upper about a week ago, waiting on the lower to arrive from eagle firearms.  The upper is in very good shape except a big scratch on the front sight. Anyone know what I can use to "re-blue" this area of the sight?  It looks like a wrench was on it and slipped.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#17]
If I got one and it arrived with a "big scratch" I'd return it.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top