Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2004 9:15:39 PM EDT
Hi just wanted to see if anyone knows of any problem with mating a Bushmaster M4 patrolmans complete upper with either an Ameetec or RRA branded lower?  Are there any pin size differences or anything else to be concerned about?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe you should be able to mate the Bushmaster upper with just about any decent lower like the ones you mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info already put one on order and just wanted to do a quick sanity check to make sure that it will work with one of the lowers I have :)  Looking forward to making my own M4 with collapsible stock.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#3]
You will be fine doing what you suggested, but dont be surprised when you discover that RRA lowers have a really tight fit. (Reall Really Tight) Which is a good thing. It will lossen over time anyway.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top